Thursday, December 13, 2007

oh this is so fun, do try it if you have time!

I am Clark Griswold! I cannot believe it! But then again, yes I can...


You're Clark Griswold from Christmas Vacation!

The holiday season brings out your competitive side. You want to give the best presents, have the best-looking house on the block, and cook up the most delicious holiday feast. You strive to be number one at everything you do, which makes you prone to holiday freak-outs when things don't go as expected. As long as you stay calm, you're great to have around during the holidays – mostly because you're trying so hard to make sure everyone else has the BEST possible time.

Click on the badge to see which holiday character you are!

10 comments:

shalita said...

I am Buddy, the Elf! What a fun quiz! I do not have a lot of time to comment right now because I have to go put on my elf costume and see how I can help Santa!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jodi said...

Aunt Laine,
Our tree really is about 7 feet tall. Tim is on his knees. Deceptive camera angle.
Our tree is very hodge-podge as well. And I love it too!
How's life going for y'all lately?

Journey to Lilly! said...

How fun!! I am buddy from Elf!! I love the season! Well, I have to go be happy somewhere!!
lv ya,
Kim

DeEtte said...

Fun! It says I am Frosty the Snowman! not really sure what to make of that! ha!
DeEtte

The Ferrill's said...

DeEtte how funny! Rob is Frosty too!

Anonymous said...

Just call me Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. Let me guide your sleigh, Have a safe weekend.
Ethel

Walker said...

Laine...guess who I am????

So...can we ummm....go to "Wally World" together this summer...???

wareaglefam said...

Shalita...we are "Buddys!" That is too funny! I got a kick out of that one.
I tried to call Karla today, but I never got her. I see that Ariel is on hold. I hope that she gets a wonderful forever family!

Tracy The Elf

LINDA said...

I guess I'm joining you at Wally World. That is too funny!

Trace Car Driver said...

i am ALSO clark griswold. how funny ;) and i love love love your tree... looks a lot like ours, but probably about 3 foot taller! ha. ornaments are my favorite, i tell myself i'll just put up my favorites, but they all end up on the tree!!