Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Dora-topia

Dora and Diego Ferrill have been waiting for Kimmie's big day for a LONG time!
Kimmie is decked out head to toe in Dora ribbons, sunglasses, cover-up, bathing suit, backpack, necklace, and sandals!


One happy birthday girl!


One big happy birthday family!



How many answered prayers can one little gal have for her big day? Weather...perfect. Crying....none. Injuries....zilch. Blessings.....many!

I think she received everything ever made that is Dora...thank you sweet family and friends! We somehow packed it all in the car so she could have her Dora friends at the beach. Now my sister Lyn and niece Claire have brought over the MOTHER LOAD of Dora to the condo, and so we are now living in Dora-topia. We've got Doras that smell, Doras that grow hair, Doras that are cowgirls, Doras that are soft, Doras that are hard, Doras to go in the water, Doras that sing, as well as Dora's friends like Boots and Swiper. I've really had to put my foot down and tell Kimmie she can't take ALL her Dora goodies in the sand. What a mess that would be!

I'm going to try to post more party pics.....
oh, and I am trying to catch up on my bloggy friends! I love yall!


18 comments:

CK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Greg & Cheri said...

Your "DORA" princess is growing more beautiful each time I see a new picture of her! Happy, Happy Birthday Kimmie!!
Love,
Cheri

mommy24treasures said...

oh how precious! I have been waiting for this update though I knew the party would be a success!:)Doratopia, what a wonderful place to be...
Enjoy the beach Laine!
Love
Connie

Stefanie said...

What a DAY!!! The smile on her face tells of all the FUN that was packed into one fantastic day :)
Happy Birthday, Kimmie... ahem, I mean, DORA! :)

The Princess's Mommy said...

Wow!! Looks like a great party! Have fun with all those Dora's, Kimmie!! I love that sweet smile!
Love,
Monica

Trace Car Driver said...

LOVE IT! great pics... Kimmie, i mean Dora, is just too cute. and Quan makes a handsome Diego as well :) so glad things went well at the party- hope ya'll are having fun at the beach!

Walker said...

So glad they had a blast!! Happy Birthday Dora... hemm. Kimmie! LOL!

I can't wait to see more pictures at the beach.. wish I was there... SOON... SO SOON... Come on.. 4 more weeks...??
Have Fun in the Sun!!
Keisha

mabrynelson said...

yay, Dora!!!! I'm sooo glad Kimmie had such an amazing birthday party! Sounds like she has a whole Dora village! how fun!!

I hope so badly that I can come visit you soon!1

Dollar General said...

She looks just LIKE DORA!! How FUN - looks like a blast!!

Journey to Lilly! said...

Dora, Dora, Dora the explorer!! Happy three year birthday Kimmie! We love you! I love the hair ribbons! Kimmie looks absolutely beautiful!
lv ya,
Kim

Journey to Lilly! said...

Dora, Dora, Dora the explorer!! Happy three year birthday Kimmie! We love you! I love the hair ribbons! Kimmie looks absolutely beautiful!
lv ya,
Kim

Anonymous said...

I am so glad Kimmie had a great brithday,and that you got everything to the beach safely. Love the birthday pics. Did ANYONE ELSE notice the pic of all the kids?????? There is a space in there just waiting for Candy. God is saving her spot for her. All things to the Glory of God. Have a fun trip see you when you get back. Love y'all. Ethel

Anonymous said...

I am so glad Kimmie had a great brithday,and that you got everything to the beach safely. Love the birthday pics. Did ANYONE ELSE notice the pic of all the kids?????? There is a space in there just waiting for Candy. God is saving her spot for her. All things to the Glory of God. Have a fun trip see you when you get back. Love y'all. Ethel

Lisa said...

So glad that Kimmie had a perfect Dora birthday. It sounds like you are up to your ears in Doratopia. You got to love it. I hope you are having a blast at the beach! Can't wait for more pics.

Carlton and Aimee Weathers said...

So, so precious! Carlton and I just love the pic of her eating icecream. I could just smooch her cheeks!!!!

Mom To Six said...

Oh my gosh! Can you say ADORABLE?
She is just scrumptious all decked out in Dora attire. Sounds like an awesome bday!

Mike and Barb said...

What a happy, happy face!!
Happy Birthday, little Kimmie!
What a blessing it is to "know" you, even if it's just in Bloggy world!
Love, Barb

Amie said...

That first pic is ADORABLE!!!

Happy Birthday Kimmie!!! Looks like Mommy went all out to make this day as special as it could be!!!

Hope you guys are having a ball at the beach!

:)
Amie