Friday, July 18, 2008

A Pretty Face to a Name....


Here is beautiful Adrienne who you have all been praying for (thanks Kylie for the pic! I'm not sure when this was taken but isn't she so pretty?) ....praise God she came home from the hospital last Sunday, went to the kidney doctor Wednesday and her numbers are almost normal!!!!!!!!! She still has quite the road to complete recovery, as she brought some "buddies" home from the hospital that she is hooked up to, but she is doing so well and we thank God for the mighty work He has done and will continue to do!!!!!!!!
Thank you all for praying, please continue to lift her up as the Lord lays her on your heart throughout the rest of the summer....
I have noticed many of you who request prayers for friends and families on your blog, and please know that your prayer requests are lifted up to the Father by many people! I love it that God uses the internet for intercession! Praise Him!

7 comments:

Trace Car Driver said...

i think i went to middle school with her... is her maiden name caples? and does she teach at springville? oh my goodness, i've been praying for her and had no idea i knew her! what a small world! so glad to hear that she is home and doing better!! praise god for that!

The Young's said...

Thanks for the picture!! It's always nice to actually be able to picture who your praying for!!! Praise God she is home!!! God is so good and faithful!!
Love you guys!
Buffi

wareaglefam said...

We are so glad to hear that Adrienne is feeling better! We hope that the Lord continues to heal her. She is so young, and she is such a blessing to Springville Elementary.
We enjoyed our get together today! I hope that everyone went home with their shoes...no thanks to Kelley Anne!

Tracy

living4him5 said...

Praise God!

Have a wonderful weekend, my friend.

Amy

Barbie said...

She is beautiful and very blessed. I am so happy to hear she is home and doing better. I will keep praying!!

Walker said...

Praise God!
Great to hear the news! Thanks Lanie for the update!
love,
Keisha

Mom To Six said...

Laine,

I'm sorry to chime in so late, but please know that my prayers for both Candance and Adrienne have continued. Praising our mighty God for her wonderful recovery. May those numbers continue to stabilize and to Him be the glory.

I'm lovin' catching up! I've missed ya!

Hugs,

Ohilda

PS I LOVE LOVE LOVE the "I spy" picture. Perfection!