Friday, January 16, 2009

A family in need of your prayers...

Hey guys, this prayer need has been brought to my attention by several of my blogging friends.
I'm asking you to go visit their blog, read their story...it is captivating...and please pray for them.
They have 10 children, 2 of whom just adopted from Uganda in December, and they are presently waiting for a little sweetie from China. They are truly living out God's Kingdom work in their family. It seems they are under attack from the enemy as one bad thing after another has happened in these last few days. Their home burned, then their son had an emergency appendectomy, and then their beloved family dog died. All in the last 3 days. It is overwhelming and seems like just too much for one family to handle, but they are leaning in His Everlasting Arms. I know they would appreciate all the prayers...
http://aplacecalledsimplicity.blogspot.com
Prepare to be blessed and challenged as you read their story. Our God is Amazing!

3 comments:

The Morrison's said...

Oh Wow!! That is alot of things going on. I will put them on my list.
Laine would you visit this site www.patemiracles.blogspot.com & www.coyletwins.blogspot.com
both sites are about premature twins that need prayer. Also there is another family on the pate twins site that lost their baby girl due to a brain bleed.
I'll "favorite" the blog from yours & read/pray for them.
By the way glad you're blogging again :)
Jos

Mike and Barb said...

Oh,no, I have not checked their blog in a while. I found it a few weeks ago while they were in Africa, and found it sooo inspiring!!
I better go over there and check on them. Thanks for posting it!
Barg

Sharla said...

YEAH!! I'm so glad you're back blogging!! Obviously, I'm a little out of the loop myself... I took a break for a few weeks but I missed my bloggy friends!!

I'm so thrilled that Candace is adjusting so well...our girls are truly a miracle!

Just a suggestion about the blogging dilemma (you asked how I found the time with teaching CBS...)

Well, first, I only have 4 kids, not 7 but the other thing is I write my blogs in Word so if I get interrupted I can save them and come back to them. I just copy and paste when I'm finished. It takes a lot of the stress out of it.

Galatians/Hebrews was the first study I did in CBS when I was a baby believer...it changed my life! It is truly an amazing study!!

Hugs,
Sharla