Friday, July 17, 2009

It's time...





To let you know that God has called us to adopt again!

I am horrible at spilling the beans in a proper, socially acceptable manner. I told one good friend on the phone while we were in the middle of deep conversation about laundry, or peanut butter or something like that. I told another good friend at 3 in the morning at a spend the night party. I think we were discussing the cheese balls or new cell phones or something like that. I told my mother after a story appeared in our newspaper and one of her friends called her to let her know.
I still haven't told my next door neighbor. Hey Mr. Glenn! Guess what? ;)

So....I've been putting off telling my blog because I don't know a neat, interesting way to say it! (Notice I'm telling the BLOG. I don't have to tell most of YOU, because most of YOU already know! ;) Rob keeps saying, "When you gonna put it on the blog?"

So here it is! And here we are! And here we go! ;) (I know, details forthcoming...)

15 comments:

jhand said...

Can't wait to hear more! We have just been matched with Elliott from Lifelines China Waiting list. Preparing to finish home study paperwork and begin the visits. Too fun to be going through the process at the same time again! We have not meet up with the Mason's yet, but they are only about 20 minutes from us here in Ga.
Love,
Julie

The Ferrill's said...

Mom, I'm so thriled that we are getting to adopt one more child to add on to are family! I think we needed one more to even out the number. We needed little Quan to have a buddy...HINT HINT! Anyway I love you!
Katie Lyn

Ohilda said...

I don't have to tell you how thrilled I am. Your family was just about as beautiful as I think a family could be....I was wrong! It is gonner be even more "BEAUTIFULLER"!!!!!!

Love you and thanks for the prayers for my boy.

Desiree' said...

Congratulations!! ( I think I already told you that LOL but had to make it official!!)

MichelleQ said...

LOL, you told the whole world in that newspaper article, silly! Congrats!!!

Sherri said...

Yay!

Keisha said...

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!
Congrats again!!!!
hugs!

DeEtte said...

You don't have to be socially acceptable with your friends!! Congratulations! (officially). Happy Happy News!!
DeEtte

Ashley said...

I am so happy for you guys. I can't wait to hear the details!

Cindy Jones said...

I am so excited for you. I can't wait to hear all the details. Congratulations!!!

smallseven said...

CONGRATULATIONS LAINE!
How exciting! You and Rob are doing such a wonderful job with all those little arrows of yours! So glad there will be another!
love,
Heather

The Byrd's Nest said...

I am WAY excited for you! And a little satisfied that I know who you are adopting also! he he he

I am praying this precious child home!

Tammy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!...officially. :)

Mom to my China Posse said...

You know I am over the moon for you all!

Nicole said...

You know I'm going to say a big WOO HOO and PRAISE THE LORD!
:-)
-Nicole