Friday, August 28, 2009

Attention!

I wanted to bring your attention to some families who need your prayers. If you have the time to go and read their requests, and offer up a prayer on their behalf, I know you will be so blessed. As prayer warriors we are taking part in God's Kingdom...even if we are not on the "front lines" in battle, we are on the "front lines" in prayer supporting those in the battle....

This family has heard some discouraging news about the adoption of their daughter. After coming very close to travel, China has rescinded their decision to allow her adoption. GOD CAN CHANGE THE MIND OF THE AUTHORITIES!!!!!!!!

This momma is on a mission trip in the Ukraine, ministering to orphans. Pray for these children....

This family is going through rough months of a bone marrow transplant for their 5 year old grandson. Pray for little Taylor.

And let's all remember to pray for our military and their families. I know several mommas who have their sons serving our country. Let's never forget the sacrifice they make to honor God and country!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Waitingfaithfully said...

Dear friend,

Thank you for bringing these special requests to our attention. I've been praying for Linny and sweet Jubilee's situation along with so many others. I was just absolutely blessed by Aimee and Jamie's blog . . . and brought to tears by all of those babies waiting for Mamas and Papas, I prayed over them as I read . . . Saying a prayer for precious little Taylor too, and all of those who love him so dearly. Our Lord is ABLE!

Love from Texas~

Tina

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh I had no idea....I will add them to my prayer journal. You are right...our God is on the throne!

The Princess's Mommy said...

Praying for them all!