Friday, November 20, 2009

Picture me peeking from behind a curtain....

...and saying in a small, squeaky voice..."Hi, remember me?"


My name is Laine. Do yall remember me? 'Cause I know it's been a WHILE since I talked with ya!

Why so long, you ask? Well, I just couldn't bear to let anything take the place of our Rockathon advertising. The Rockathon is something Rob & I have been praying over for months. And guess what?

IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!! Yes, TONIGHT!!!!!! And I am up in the wee hours of the morning, when I should be resting up for it. But I'm just so beside myself excited, I can't stand it!

Will you please pray for this evening? Our #1 request is that it will bring God glory.

Thank you! And if you're in the area and want to stop by....we'd love to see you! And thank you SO MUCH to all of you who have sent donations!!!!!!!! And thank you SO MUCH to all of you who are praying!!!!!!!! May the Lord bless you richly! You are helping those babies at New Day get cuddled and rocked with love!

We're ready to rock!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

The Princess's Mommy said...

Praying for all you rockers!! Wish we could be there!

Love you,
Monica

Aaron and Erica said...

Praying that your night will be a great success!!

Tina said...

I will say an extra prayer that the night will be a great success!!! Sorry we can't make it!!!! Keep us posted!

Kristy said...

Praying for a amazing night!! xoxo

The Byrd's Nest said...

You're so adorable....who could forget you??? Of course we will all be praying for this night! Love you girl!

Keisha said...

Wellll..... how'd it go? I'm sure it went GREAT! Can't wait to hear!

MichelleQ said...

Heard it went well--glad to hear it!