Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Tis the Season....

....to be jolly!!!!!!!!!

Here is a jolly ol' update:


I'm jolly Quan was FIVE on Nov. 1st (hello?) and loves his mama immensely! He told me he wanted his wife to be named Laine and to have blonde hair. Wow, I love him!


I'm jolly Clay was TEN on Sept. 28th (huh?) and is the life of the party no matter the circumstances around him...Wow, I love him!

I'm jolly that my children will be participating in our choir's Christmas program this Sunday (may I add I'm a bit nervous about that? ;)

I'm jolly I am hearing "Mom" every 2.5 minutes now...and therefore cannot finish this post.

Until next time, I guess! At least I tried! ;)


What are YOU jolly about?

6 comments:

jhand said...

I'm jolly that our home study is in the final review process and that we may soon have a date for fingerprinting. I'm also jolly that there are only 12 more school days before Christmas break!

Merry Christmas,
Julie

The Byrd's Nest said...

hee hee hee....very cute post! I am jolly about my big kids coming for Christmas and very jolly about God sending you into my life! My Lottie wants hair and eyes like me also;)

Merry Christmas sweet friend.

Suzy said...

Now you can have a Holly Jolly Christmas. It's the best time of the year. Oh by golly, have a Holly Jolly Christmas, this year! I'm so glad I came by and read about your jollies and Rock a thon.

Dollar General said...

Nice try Laine ;)

Desiree' said...

I am jolly that God has given us more time to raise $ for our adoption....day 78 of LOA wait...

and that the kiddos will be home for christmas break soon!!

MichelleQ said...

I'm jolly that we are keeping our heads above water for the moment and that my kids (mine and my class) are so much fun!