Monday, February 15, 2010

Let's Roll!!!!!!!!






We're less than 24 hours away from our first flight, and I cannot leave before I tell all of you one more time thank you so much for your support, your prayers, and your love! We've all had our good cry, and now we're ready to roll!

The Lord provided every penny we need for this trip!!!!!!!!! Praise His Holy Name! Thank you for being such a HUGE part in this provision. Because of your obedience, another orphan will be an orphan no more...as a sweet friend said to me last week: "It takes a village!" Amen. And what a sweet village the Lord has given us. We are not meant to stand alone. That is why we are called the BODY of Christ! Now when we bring Kevin home, you will rejoice with us because you all had such a part in it...whether it was giving, or prayer, or encouragement. You ALL have a part. We are humbled and so grateful!

May the Lord richly bless you for your love.

Check here for updates:
http://www.myadoptionwebsite.com/kevin/
username: eight
password: eggrolls

See you in China!!!!!!!!Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Trace Car Driver said...

seriously. i feel like a blog stalker!!! so excited for ya'll :) praying praying praying!!!! zeph 3:17. sweet dreams tonite my friend... and just think, this is not a dream, it is so for real! china- tomorrow!!!!!!

Aunt Pearl said...

We're praying for you all ALL the time! We're so looking forward to meeting our newest family member, and we will be following your journey. Good luck with the meat eating, and the squatty potties. WHY?? You've truly proved obedience. Love to all - the travelers as well as the "home bodies".

TanyaLea said...

SOOOO can't wait to see Kevin in your arms! You are on your way as I type this!!

Praising God right along with you for supplying full provisions for your travels, and for the faithfulness of those who answered the call...may He richly bless them all!! <><

love and hugs,
~Tanya

HAPPY TRAVELS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

southern cheesehead said...

I HAVE to say that my favorite thing about this post is the fact that Colby is wearing his FAVRE JERSEY!!!!! Yes, of course I noticed that...don't you know me well enough by now? Way to go Colby! Oh yeah...love you guys and praying for you! :-)

Amie said...

oh no... been trying to get to the site, but for some reason it is not opening. AHHHH. I remember having this problem last time, and I found a way around it, but I forget what I did. Hopefully, I will figure it out soon! Sending you love!!!

hugs~
Amie

Amie said...

omword... i have tried several times, on different days, from diferent computers to try to get the link to work. For some reason, it will not. I cannot for the life of me remember what I did last time to bpass this issue. Know that I love you and am thinking of you and praying for you.... hugs!!

:)
Amie