Friday, April 30, 2010

Pray

Hey this is Katie Lyn,
I am typing for my mom because she is at the hospital with Kevin. Last night Kevin woke up a ton of times in the middle of the night crying and screaming. Because he is on ten baby aspirin a day it tears his tummy up BAD. My mom told me this morning that he probably got about three hours of sleep total last night. They put on Miss Pattycake several times during the night, and he went to sleep watching her last night too. So, my mom took him to the hospital this morning. On the way to the hospital they had to pull over because he started throwing up, but they got to the hospital safe and sound. Kevin's fluid around his heart got larger, and the doctors are going to have to drain it late this afternoon. My parents are going to stay at the hospital tonight and we kids will stay at a close friends house. Please pray that the procedure to drain the fluid around his heart will go smoothly and that God will guide the doctor's hands. Please also pray for my parents and that God will fill them with his grace and love. Thank you all for your support! ~Katie Lyn~

6 comments:

Mama Hen said...

Praying for your family.

Kristi said...

Praying with fervor! Oh Lord Jesus, guide the surgeon's hands with yours. Give peace to Laine and Rob, and all of Kevin's loving siblings. And grant your strong heartbeat to precious Kevin.
Please keep us posted.
We love you all!
Standing firm with my mustard seed...

Cindy Jones said...

We are praying for your family. Let me know if you need me to do anything.

connie said...

Praying here in OK!
Love you all!

Trace Car Driver said...

oh no. we are praying! please keep us updated!
hugs!!

mommy24treasures said...

praying! Thank you Katie Lyn!