Friday, June 4, 2010

This morning....

Kevin's fever is back to normal! ????????

My motto for the day is "What do I know?"

I know I'm not a doctor.

I know Kevin's rash is still really nasty, turning brown, and looking old and flaky.

I know I'm a daughter of the King.

I know Jesus loves Kevin more than I do.

I know God is in control.

I know I called the cardiologist.

I know he said to take Kevin to our regular pediatrician.

I know Kevin will see Dr. Harmon at 11:30 today.

I know my Mom, Rob's parents, and many of you sweet friends will pray for wisdom for Dr. Harmon.

I know I will bring my still un-opened Diet Coke to the doctor with me.

7 comments:

KCCCKQCK's DAD said...

The diet coke thing is really cracking me up. Is this your blankie so to speak? Can I just put that misery aside for you and ask that you please partake of the coveted liquid and do not feel guilty for it? I give you permission!!! Just do it! LOL

Dollar General said...

I love the diet coke thing too! I want you to drink it if you makes you feel better but then a part of me says STAY STRONG! I feel your dilemma - if it were me I would have had that one and many more! You are a trooper! Praying again for Kevin and you today!

smallseven said...

Praying, Praying! It's So hard to understand what's up with God sometimes. I love how you reminded yourself and all of us of God's truths this morning! That's exactly what we must do in times like this!
What's up with the diet cokes? I just gave them up myself! HARD!!!! I am finding alternatives with natural calorie free sweeteners that are supposed to be healthier.I totally get your need for a diet coke! Maybe we can do this together!

Symasek Family Circus said...

We are praying this morning for you guys! Thanks so much for being so diligent to post updates on the blog! We are so thankful for you guys!

Aaron and Erica said...

It's 11:30 and I just "happened" to check in on you guys.

I'm praying...

Trace Car Driver said...

hope ya'll got great news... and i've always heard "it's not WHAT you know, it's WHO you know!" and in that case, god is more than able to touch kevin's little body and heal him completely. that's what i'm praying for!

and girl, please, just drink that diet coke already!! :o)

The Byrd's Nest said...

First of all....don't even TRY to give up Diet Coke...you need it sister!!!!!! I gave it up before language school and now I drink one every morning during grammar class....I
am worth it and so are YOU!!!!!!!!

praying praying praying for wisdom from the doctor....know that I love you!!!