Saturday, October 9, 2010

THANK YOU MANDI!!!!!!!!!!!

Our new blog look was designed by the very talented, the incredibly amazing, the most wonderful woman who brought home TWO from China (one from New Day!) this year...AND the best part is all the proceeds from her blog designs go to help other adoptive families in their fundraisers.

Mandi, thanks for being a godly example of a sister who is giving back to so many. I love your heart and I love your beautiful family. Following your journey inspires me!

You can have a blog redo also! If you're interested go to Forever Family Designs!

11 comments:

Jennifer Taylor said...

Love it!!!

Victoria said...

i love the new website!!! i was always thinking before wheres kevin?!?

Our Journey to China said...

Just beautiful!! Like you guys! :0)

Kristi said...

Oh, just look at your beautiful family! And you know the crazy thing? Somehow in that picture it doesn't look like there are enough kids. Seriously, I had to stop and count to make sure everyone was there.

connie said...

Laine~
I love your new blog design! So beautiful!!

connie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robyn said...

I just love the new look and the great family picture!

Faith, Hope, and Love said...

She did a beautiful job...love it!

Thank you for your prayers for Daleea!

Love and blessings,
Robin

Rebekah said...

Looks great! I know you are going to enjoy it! I have enjoyed Mandy's journey, too--every encouraging, just like you!

Trace Car Driver said...

i HEART the new look! :o) so glad little kevin is a part of it now!

TanyaLea said...

Your blog-over looks incredible... it's so happy and cheerful, just like you!! :) Mandi did an amazing job. I love that she found a way to 'pay it forward! And I love seeing your WHOLE family heading this beautiful blog!! :)

Hugs,
Tanya