Friday, December 3, 2010

Fifteen Years of Santa

What did I do with my time when I had only one child? I wonder...
Please look at Katie Lyn's chubby little white tighted legs and her black mary janes. Love it!


This one is up there as one of my favorites!


Little baby Clay is as red as his little Santa suit, God love him!



The need for matching outfits runs deep apparently....
all these tights and mary janes are making me want to cry! and Carlie is holding her beloved "baby"




We were waiting on Kimmie and Quan this Christmas...



...and here they are! (and not very thrilled about the man with the beard, I might add!)

...and now enter Candie! (and Carlie holds "baby" again...)


....and now it's Kevin's first Christmas!

Fifteen years of Santa

Fifteen years of blessings!





11 comments:

Jodi said...

Beautiful just beautiful! Truly Blessed!

Jennifer Taylor said...

Beautiful! I love the flashback! So fun!! I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!

The Princess's Mommy said...

Precious!!

Kristi said...

Oh Laine. What absolute sweetness. That makes me want to get in my van and start driving to AL to visit with all those fun kiddos!
Love the flashback ~ and can't wait to see how the photo changes again next year...

Green, Party of Five said...

Look forward to next year photo-a new ferrill! Love you guys and hope you have a wonderfl Christmas!

Love
Green Party of 5ive

Aly said...

Your precious family is a blessing to us! We're glad to know you and call you friend!
Have a wonderful CHRISTmas season!
<3 you all!
Alycia and family

Serving the King said...

That was so great! What a neat way to look back year after year! Love it!

jhand said...

Great pics and sweet memories. We are having a grand time here at The Garden Hotel. We have 3 more days and nights and then home!! We have made friends with the Shober family, and the others in our group. Check our blog for pics and details. www.homeofthehands.com

Merry Christmas!!
Julie Hand

CK said...

LOVE IT!! Thanks for sharing your memories!

Mike and Barb said...

Does it make me a bad Mom to not have even ONE picture of Santa with any of my kiddos??
Please don't look down on me :-)))
Yours truly,
Barb

Our Journey to China said...

I just absolutely LOVE all the pictures! God is so good to bring us so far and bless your family so very much!!! And I understand the 'need' for matching outfits! lol! :0)