Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas!


From our home to yours...we pray you know Christ more and more!

Ephesians 3:14 For this reason I kneel before the Father, 15 from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name. 16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, 17 so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
20 Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, 21 to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

(And for the record....doesn't it look like there's a spot-or two!- for some more children? :)
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

Kristi said...

If that photo of your kids isn't a glimpse of what heaven looks like, then I don't know what is!
And for the record, yes, I can clearly see spots for at least two! Looks like they may have to be a little tall to be seen clearly over Carlie, Quan and Kimmie. Is that a hint to age?

My only question...are you going to start wrapping the stockings around the mantle? Cause it looks like you've reached your limit there.

Rebekah said...

Oh yes. There's always room for more. ;)

Mama Hen said...

Are you trying to tell us something?????

Sherri said...

Spill it, Laine!

First, the Halloween costumes. Now the comment about one, or two more children.

Inquiring minds want to know!

Merry Christmas!

DeEtte said...

Room for one more older child in the back (or two!). Room for one more of any age smack dab in the front. :-) And please tell me your secret - how do you get everyone to look at the camera at the same time?? I can sometimes manage that feat with my 2..untill we add in their cousins!

Beautiful picture, beautiful family. Merry Christmas!

Mike and Barb said...

I agree, definitely room for at least a couple more :-). Can't wait to hear what's going on behind the scenes....
Much love to all of you Ferrills!
Barb

Ashley said...

Is that a hint!?

Merry Christmas Ferrill Family!!!

smallseven said...

I see LOTS more room Laine!

smallseven said...

I see LOTS more room Laine!

smallseven said...

I see LOTS more room Laine!

The Collier Bunch said...

Great to see all of those kids together and we know there is more love to share with other children. We pray that next year we see some additions to this photo.

Stefanie said...

Oh my goodness... what a GLORIOUS picture that is of your precious blessings from God!! How I love all those smiling faces - all lights for Jesus!!
With much love,
Stefanie

Karin said...

Oh...yes...definitely a spot for at least two more! :))))

Football and Fried Rice said...

Yep - I am with the majority!! what's the secret????? What's the story, morning glory? As for the stockings?!?! I say you start doubling up - those kids won't mind sharing, one bit!!