Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

01-01-11!!!!!!!!!

Nothing like sitting in a recliner, with a big sliding glass door in front of me, looking out over the Gulf of Mexico, reflecting over all God brought us through in 2010 and all we may face in 2011, watching kids piled up on couches eating candy and watching Ramona and Beezus, seeing storm clouds roll in and big waves wash the sand away, a blanket and a laptop, sleepy kids in pajamas, sleepy adults, christmas lights on the balcony.....

And that's just five minutes of New Year's Day! More to come, plenty of pics from Christmas, lots to say....

But for now...HAPPY NEW YEAR!

"2011 is gonna be a gooooooooooood year, right momma?" -Kimmie Ferrill

11 comments:

Joscelyn said...

Happy New Year to the Ferrill's from us!! I know y'all will have a very blessed 2011!

Kristi said...

Yes Kimmie, I do believe 2011 will be a gooooood year for you guys!
Love from NC!

DeEtte said...

Happy New Year Ferrill's. Sounds like a GREAT way to welcome in the new year!!

Football and Fried Rice said...

I am super jealous of the way you're bringing in the new year! A vacation AND good news from a distant land!?!? Yes, sweet Kimmie, it's gonna be a good year indeed!

Cindy Jones said...

Happy New Year!!! And I believe that 2011 will be a very good year.

CK said...

Happy New Year!! Can't wait to hear what is "happening" at your house!

Ladyblog said...

Happy New Year! I'm definitely hoping it is a good year!

Aaron and Erica said...

Happy New Year Ferrill family!!!

Carrie said...

I like that you're checking on me! The fact that we haven't met is irrelevant. :) I can't wait to share the news with my online friends... mostly I just can't wait to share the news with anyone who will listen! Soon... very soon.
Happy New Year! The beach is one of my very favorite places to be.

The Byrd's Nest said...

This is going to be a great year Kimmie Ferrill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love to all of you....mwwaahhhhh!!!

TanyaLea said...

What a wonderful way to bring in the New Year. And that Kimmie Ferrill is one bright (and BEAUTIFUL) young lady!!! :) Can't wait to hear more about adding to that Christmas photo!

DETAILS?!?! Do share, do share!!!

(((HUGS)))

oxo,
Tanya