Monday, January 10, 2011

Holiday baking....

One of our favorite ways to kick off the holidays is making 3 huge bucketfuls of home-made doo-dads! It is an all day long affair but worth the time and effort!

Messy, buttery, and oh so yummy in the end!

We bring these to my mom's on Thanksgiving every year. Now I just told you how behind I am in posting. Have I even posted about Thanksgiving? Or Christmas? Wow. I'm going to go on a posting frenzy and see how much I can post in 3 picture posts...('cause they are the easiest to post from Picasa)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Now that is one heck of a container of doo-dads! Man I wish we lived closer to share treats. You guys could supply the savory snacks and we could fill you guys in on the cookies...

The Byrd's Nest said...

I used to LOVE to eat these when I was little. My Aunt would always put cashews in hers and I would always get in trouble for picking them out:)