Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Thankful still....

Thanksgiving 2010...so thankful that EVERYONE could be at Mom's this year! (This is just grandkids and great grandkids!) My two favorite parts of this picture are beautiful Granmart in her rosy red...and pouty Kevin in front! :) We sure did miss Bob this year, but know that he is celebrating a feast of all feasts in Heaven!


The ever popular ninja game! (that I still don't understand)




Why all the kids love having Thanksgiving at Granmart's....she always rents a big jumpy thing! :)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kristi said...

What a family photo! Totally makes me smile, pouty Kevin and all...
And if you ever figure out the Ninja game, fill me in. :)

Joscelyn said...

Looks like my Mom & Dad sides of the family!
Kevin looked like he was having fun in the bouncey thingy :-)
Loved ones who are gone will always be missed, but at least we know one day we will see them again!

The Byrd's Nest said...

I have never heard of the Ninja game? What a special day with family,