Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Here We Go!


We're off on the.....


Amazing Brace Race! The first contestant is Katie Lyn, and in hot pursuit is Colby!

When my older children were all little, I remember people telling me, "Oh you're gonna have all of them in braces at once and then college at once and oh my goodness how will you ever do it?"

And I admit, I did think that maybe Jesus would come back before all of that happened.

But here we go! Non-stop action from here on out, baby! :)

Braces, diapers, driver's permits, and play-dough. Who says they can't all happen at once?

Ephesians 4:7 "But to each one of us grace has been given as Christ apportioned it."

Today I am thankful for BRACE GRACE! :)

9 comments:

Mama Hen said...

Oh honey, I am right behind you. Tyler is getting his at the end of the summer.

Dollar General said...

How exciting to have all aspects of life being lived out. It's the best of both worlds...Yea, I'm singin' it to ya!

Our Journey to China said...

You are beautiful, KK! :0) Praising God for your 'brace grace' and all the grace He is and will add for it all!!! :0)

Sherri said...

She is a beautiful girl! I hope she's okay with having braces. Of course, they're not nearly as bad now as they were when I was a kid. They look forward to changing the colored bands each month!

Enjoy your busy life! Because right after all the events you mentioned is everybody leaving home one right after the other. Sad times!

learningtogether said...

Oh do I empathize! I love the diversity in our crazy life too. :)
Shelley
(Samuel's mom from ND)

Football and Fried Rice said...

Beautiful with or without!!

living4him5 said...

Trevor had braces...Madelyn is next and then Rachel. Linzhi Rose if our only hope!! LOL...

Hugs and love,
Amy

Ps...she's beautiful with our without braces!

Stefanie said...

Oh goodness, you make me LAUGH, Laine :)

Rebekah said...

Yes, I love all those stages at once. There's always something fun and exciting going on!