Wednesday, July 27, 2011

4 Years And 2 LOAs!

(not to mention a really long time since I've posted...:)


Last week we celebrated FOUR YEARS with Kimmie and Quan...

My how they have grown up! We love you babies!


And the much anticipated arrival of our TWO LOAs for Keith and Crickett!!!!
We can't stop smilin' either, sweet babies!


What a wonderful week! Looks like we'll be heading to China in a few months to bring these sweet bundles of joy home forever! We'll be doing LOTS OF PRAYING between now and then for their little hearts and their transition and all the other little details that we know God has already ordained and worked out according to His will! Praise the Lord!

13 comments:

Desiree' said...

So happy for you!! (and happy four year family day!!)

Victoria Shore said...

Congrats!(: Can't imagine a more perfect family for these precious kids!

Mandi said...

Happy family day! And WHooHoooo on those LOA's. Can't wait to see those two cuties wrapped in your arms.

The Collier Bunch said...

So happy for you all. Praying for quick travel and easy bonding and adjustment.

Football and Fried Rice said...

VERY sweet news! Can you stick me in your suitcase? Cll the CCCWA for our LOA? :)

Happy four years with Kimmie and Quan!

Aly said...

Happy Family day!!! And LOA day too! So glad that you are home! We were praying our socks off for you all!
Much love to you all!

connie said...

CONGRATULATIONS, sweet friend! Oh my, they are darling!!! All your Treasures are darling. And I can't believe it's been 4 years with Kimmie and Quan! That means I met you for the first time 3 years ago - my how time flies! Now come on TA!

Mama Hen said...

Can't believe it has been four years! Yeah for your LOA

Jennifer Taylor said...

YAY!!! Congrats on both LOA's & 4 years! Praying for your journey and for the hearts of your new babies to be open and ready for their new family!

Kristi said...

I just love that your LOAs came the same week of your four year anniversary with Kimmie and Quan AND while you were on your trip. So God...
Oh how I wish that you needed our family to help crowd control when you go back!

Rebekah said...

So sooooooo excited for you!!! The countdown can tentatively begin!!

David and Janet Hurley said...

I had not actually thought about it, but I knew it was 4 years, since we left the week ya'll got back! YAY! on your LOA.
I'm so behind, I haven't followed any blogs much this summer, I know ya'll have been busy too....much bussier than us;)

Waitingfaithfully said...

Woohoo on four years with Kimmie and Quan and a great BIG wooohooo on the double LLOOAA!!!

Love from Texas~

Tina