Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sigh...

I have to be honest...I'm relieved and sad all at the same time to be going private again. Relieved because I know who is reading! Sad because I don't know who I will miss out on getting to *meet* through this blog.

We struggled with going private again. We want this blog to glorify God and tell of His goodness to the WORLD!

At the same time, there was a definite prompting for a few months that it was time to take our family out of the public blog scene once again. We might go public again very soon or never again; we will just listen and pray!

Thank you for all your sweet comments and emails wondering if everything was okay. YES! Everything is FINE! Just one of those nudgings of the Spirit that kept coming back.

(insert cricket-chirping)

I have nothing really to say on the first 'private' post! How anti-climatic! :) That probably breaks every blogging rule in the book.

Is there a blogging rule book, by the way?

Oh, and a few people left comments but didn't give me an email address! One family is the Burbanks...and I need their email address so I can send them a blog invite. Does anybody know their email? I think they might be in the Huntsville area?

More later! But I just have to say...I'm SO HAPPY YOU WOULD WANT TO HANG OUT IN OUR LITTLE BLOG! Blessings...

12 comments:

Desiree' said...

So glad everything is Ok, I struggle with Keeping our blog public also, not sure what the future holds on that respect.

Aly said...

Yeah, i want to hang out for a little bit more of your blogging! :)
SO glad that you liked the pictures! We certainly had fun taking them!
Much love,
Alycia and all

Carla said...

I can get you the email, but I'd need your email to send theirs to you.

Carla said...

I've struggled with it as well, and I found wordpress gave me the options I felt most comfortable with.

connie said...

I'm just glad you're still blogging :) Love you!

The Princess's Mommy said...

Laine~The Burbanks are Chris and Christa. They are a member of our FCC and also a LL family. Their email is: burbankchris@ymail.com

Glad everything is OK with the Fab Ferrill's!

Love ya!
~M

Ashley said...

So glad i am invited to stay. :)

Football and Fried Rice said...

Thrilled to be along for the ride! Let's both get to china this year, okay?

:-)

The Collier Bunch said...

I have struggled with the public versus private blog status. The only reason I have left ours public is so I can use it as a tool to educate others about adoption. Otherwise we too would go private and still may at some point.

Joy said...

Thank you for allowing me to continue seeing and reading of your lovely family's adventures. I look forward to every post...so uplifting.

Blessings,
Joy

TanyaLea said...

Don't forget about me!! ;) You have my email, but here it is again, just to make it easier:

thomclan@izoom.net

I don't want to miss a beat! Love you guys and what a pure treat it was to follow along on your mission adventures to China... I never cried and smiled so much all at once! Can't wait til you go back to bring your precious kiddos HOME!!

Blessings and Hugs,
~ Tanya

Suzy said...

Oh, I hope you'll let me keep following. I have been since before you went private the first time. Let me know what I need to do!