Saturday, August 27, 2011

This is one of the thousand reasons....

that we love New Day. Little Philip was never expected to walk or be able to learn. Looks to me like God has done a miracle, through the love of New Day and the exceptional care they have given Philip....check it out...and be blessed! (and if the Lord leads, you can help so many other children at New Day by giving to the matching fund for surgeries on the chip in button on my sidebar!) And get ready, 'cause the 3rd annual Rockathon for New Day South is coming soon--we're in the praying stage, waiting on the Lord to guide us into the planning stage! :)



Philip Sings from New Day Foster Home on Vimeo.

2 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

I love this place!!!! I wish there was something like New Day here so the girls and I could help out:) Praying for you!!!

Our Journey to China said...

Absolutely precious! Thank you for sharing the blessing of Phillip and his miracles with us! I could just squeeze him tight and kiss his cheeks. :0)