Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I could post about the Republican Primary...

But I think my boys in their matching underwear is much more entertaining! And cute!

Crickett came unglued when she realized she didn't have matching underwear like them. (Can't you see her squeezing her little hiney cheeks so hard in complete frustration here?) P.S. Since our blog is private, I can post pics like this and say hiney cheeks....'cause I know yall and I trust yall. :)




But Crickett later became satisfied that her brothers don't have a Strawberry Shortcake hat like her. And if they did, could they possibly look this cute?

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Nope, I suppose that the boys couldn't be any cuter than her in that hat.

Lovin' the shot of matching hineys!

Missing your whole clan something fierce. Must get plans for reunion in place before I do something rash like loading up the swagger wagon and pointing southwest...

Hugs and kisses to you and yours!

Sherri said...

there's nothing sweeter than hiney cheeks!

I think of you guys often.

The Princess's Mommy said...

Love those sweet hineys!! Hope things are going great for the Fab Ferrills.

Love you bunches!
~M

Hannah said...

I love your children. Please bring them to visit me soon. Crickett may wear her hat, but the guys might want another layer or so...