Thursday, May 3, 2012

and on a lighter note...

Today one of my children,

the same one who drew on the couch,

the same one who shoved toys in the phone jack causing us to have a phone repair man come work for over an hour to fix our phone,

the same one who we are sure will be president one day or the next David Platt when he gets saved....

That child...

He told his sister...

"If you don't stop saying that...(she was telling him to stop doing something he didn't need to be doing)

I gonna throw up on you!"


Oh my. 

throw up on you?

Where does he get this stuff?

I promise yall that I do not go around telling people that I'm gonna throw up on them.  So it is not from me.


9 comments:

Paula said...

He gets in from Katie Lyn! Bahahaa! :)

Rebekah said...

Come on now. We all know the truth. ;)

MamaHen said...

Well, that would be very effective for me. I would quit talking immediately... He sounds like a very clever little boy to me. :)

KK said...

Oh, Mrs.Paula!! Thank you for that generous compliment! ;) Haha!

Oh little brother, I can't wait until you get older, so I can tell you all that you said and did! :) Love ya, buddy!

Sherri said...

Sometimes throwing up is all you can do in a situation. I'm guessing he must have been really frustrated to play the throw up card!

I love stories of your kids!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Ha ha ha....I love it!

Symasek Family Circus said...

Oh, Laine. Abby and that little guy - they TOTALLY have to be functioning off some of the same DNA. Toys in the phone jack? Please...those 2 can NEVER be left alone in a house together - only the Lord knows what would happen to the electrical system.

Kristi said...

At least he didn't threaten to "make water" on said sibling. Not that I've ever heard one of my children threaten to urinate on another.
Of course I haven't...

Our Journey to China said...

Awesome! Our kids have quite the imagination, Laine! I LOVE your munchkins!! And KK.....you have so much on little siblings, they had better be good to you! You rock as a big sister, and I am know as a daughter to your precious mama and daddy! Big hugs!