Sunday, August 19, 2012

Broken

Please pray for our friends, the Jones family.

We used to go to church together...they have been huge adoption supporters and God called them to begin the adoption process about 2 years ago.

In July, (just last month) they brought home a son and daughter from China..Joshua and Joanna. Both 2 years old.

Yesterday Joanna was rushed to the ER and it was discovered she had some sort of blood infection.

This morning, Joanna's little body was unable to fight any longer and she passed away.

Our hearts ache for this family. Please please pray for George & Cindy Jones and their children Mark, Caitlyn, Elizabeth, John, and Joshua. May the Lord comfort them and strengthen them by the power of His Spirit.

Their blog is HERE.

6 comments:

Our Journey to China said...

Praying, through tears. Jesus hold them all close.

amanda said...

Praying for the Jones family.

The Collier Bunch said...

we will lift them up in prayer. So sorry for their loss.

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh my goodness, we are praying.

Kristi said...

Oh my. Even without knowing them at all, my heart breaks.
Praying for God to hold them very near during this time.

Aaron and Erica said...

I wondered if you knew this family. I heard about them when Karla asked for prayer through the China FB group. It is so hard to imagine...I just can't. They will be in my prayers.