Friday, August 31, 2012

Things I Am Excited About Part 2

#3 Katie Lyn has been given an opportunity to go back to Nicaragua! And she leaves SATURDAY! And....she's going without me OR Rob! Yeeks! That does make me nervous, but mostly excited for my sweet girl. She will be serving on a mission team with M.U.D. ministries again, and she is SO thankful! Please pray for Kingdom fruit!

#4 Rob, Colby, and Clay are going to serve in an orphanage in Chongqing, China! They leave in 10 days!!!!!! Oh my goodness, I am SO excited for them!!!!! What is happening to my family? We are going in different directions but all in the direction of the Lord! Please pray for Kingdom fruit!


6 comments:

Rebekah said...

I love "different directions but all in the direction of the Lord."

Aaron and Erica said...

Oh my goodness!!! How stinking exciting!!!! Your heart is going to be spread all over the world in the coming days. I'll be praying for your whole family. We sure do love you guys :)

The Byrd's Nest said...

Yes...Rebekah said it best:) Praying for everyone!!!

Allison said...

Awesome!

Our Journey to China said...

God is so good to take the love He has grown in the walls of your home and hearts of your family and spread it around His world!! Praying, praying, praying. We love you ALL!!!

Kristi said...

Chongqing? My dear friend that lives right around the corner has a daughter from Chongqing. Wonder if it is the same SWI?
Central America and Asia in the span of a week? Are you headed to Africa next month?
Praying for all of the Fabulous Ferrill clan ~ those traveling and those staying home!
Miss you!!!