Thursday, September 20, 2012

Home Again, Home Again...

Jiggety Jig!

Our boys are home!  Please forgive the delay in posting and updates! 

There is not too much I could post due to privacy issues of Lifeline and the sweet children.  BUT, I can tell yall their favorite parts of the trip:

Rob--going to the first orphanage in Chongqing and going back on our last day...
Colby-- going to the second orphanage in Chongqing and playing with the kids there...
Clay--meeting new friends on the team and getting to know them...

My favorite part was seeing them walk down the hall in the airport and squeezing them hard!  And then riding home all together again in our van!  (just in case you wanted to know my favorite part...) 

They were a day late in coming home due to flight delays...poor guys.  I know the whole team was so tired and still is! 

Thank yall for praying for the team...

Now I leave you with the question of the day, coming from none other than Kevin:

"Do sharks eat butterflies?"

And so my other little kindergartener is not left out, here is a funny from Keith:

Mom:  "What is my name?"  (trying to make sure he knows my real name for safety reasons...you know, in case he ever gets lost)

Keith:  "Mommy Ferrill"

Mom:  "Right, but what is my REAL name?"

Keith:  "Mommy Ferrill"

Mom:  "Okay, but what does Daddy call me?"

Keith:  "Baby"

:)  Yep, he does!  Can't argue with that!




7 comments:

MamaHen said...

Love it!

Keisha said...

lol! Cute!
we have some good news...?? We have a referral!!!! check out my site!

Rebekah said...

So awesome!!!

Michelle said...

lol I've heard that same story but with a different punchline! lol Glad Rob calls you baby and not something else!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Ha ha ha! Ohhh how I love your kids:)

We are talking to the girls about what to do if you get lost also and told them they could go to a policeman if they saw one and Lottie said, "But you said policeman were not be trusted". (hee hee) That was in Mexico!

So glad everyone is home safe and sound:) Love you!

Kristi said...

Well hello "Baby Ferrill," my name (according to Daniel) is "Honey Miller" (for the same reason you are Baby)
Remind me to get out my temporary tattoos with my cell phone number we bought the kids before Disney...

Our Journey to China said...

Awesome! All of it!! :)