Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Things I Am Excited About Part 3


#5 Miss PattyCake has a BLOG!!!!!!!!

That makes me VERY VERY VERY happy! We love you Miss PattyCake!!!!!

http://morethananurseryrhyme.blogspot.com

And I *think* we are going to get to see her next week at one of her shows! Crickett and Keith have never met her...I cannot wait! Colby and Clay will miss out since they'll be in CHINA! But...I think they'll survive. (right about now I can hear a collective sigh of relief coming from those 14 and almost 13 year old boys of mine...)

Here's a copy of Miss PattyCake's schedule if any of yall want to try to catch a show near you!



12
SEPTEMBER



9AM
MOPS
Celebration Church
Fairhope, AL

15
SEPTEMBER



6:30PM
Covenant Church of Mobile
Mobile, AL

16
SEPTEMBER



9:30AM
Dauphin Way UMC
Mobile, AL

13
OCTOBER



10AM
First Baptist Church
Valdosta, GA

13
OCTOBER



6:30PM
First Baptist Church
Albany, GA

31
OCTOBER



7-10pm
Calvary Assembly of God
Orlando, FL

10
NOVEMBER



10AM
Johnson's Ferry Baptsit Church
Atlanta, GA




1 comment:

The Byrd's Nest said...

I've never heard of her? How fun!