Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Update on our boys...

Thank yall so much for praying for Katie Lyn...she made it home safe and sound Saturday afternoon, praise the Lord!

Rob, Colby and Clay got off yesterday morning (Monday) and just made it to Hong Kong this morning (Tues) about 5:00. They are in route to Chongqing right now....

Please pray God will be glorified through Lifeline's team in China! Wellness, unity, protection, and that they will be a refreshment to others! Pray Rob's camera equipment will work well as he is in charge of taking pictures and video of the children in the orphanages.

They need lots of strength from the Holy Spirit, and I know He has already equipped them!

I miss my boys! But I'm SO thankful and excited for this opportunity to serve the Lord again in China!

We are enjoying time with Grandmart...as always!

Love to all....

3 comments:

April said...

Praying for them. I didn't realize they were with Karla! Love it.

Aaron and Erica said...

Oh my goodness...I'm just now making the connection! They are with KARLA!!!!!! And you know what that means...they could be meeting our future daughter :) Goodness I have chills!! Wouldn't it be so very awesome if your men got to take a picture of our daughter???? Karla says we could be matched at any time...but I'm not anxious or anything ;)

I love you my friend!!

Erica

Kristi said...

I smiled when I got an email from Karla answering a question of mine and stating that they were safely in Hong Kong.
Praying that they are used up well by our Heavenly Father while they are there. Can't wait to hear the stories...
Of course this means that we simply MUST see you guys. SOON.
Seriously. No more just thinking. The M6 has a van and will travel. It's been over a year since we've been able to hug y'all's necks!
Enjoy your grandmart time!
Love you!