Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Cleaning House

No not my house house, but my little blog home here.

I need to clean it up.

Can you help me?

The first place I need to start is the "permissions".  Since blogger switched formats, I am unable to add new readers....and I have a feeling many of the readers that have permission to read my blog are from years ago, and they might have absolutely no interest whatsover anymore in reading my blog.  And that is fine!  But I need to delete those who don't visit anymore....

Sooooooooo.....

Can you send me an email (laineferrill@gmail.com) or leave me a comment with your email address (if you are still interested in following along....)  so I can "clean house".  I'm going to re-invite, delete, and do whatever necessary to simplify this ol' little blog the best I know how!  (...and some of you, I KNOW you are there because you tell me you are reading or you comment....but just for the sake of being concise, shoot me an email or comment anyway, if you don't mind!  :)  Thank you, sweet friend!

Just the thought of re-organizing and cleaning gets me all excited!  Even if it IS just a blog!

This picture has nothing to do with cleaning a blog....I just felt like posting a random pic of OLD friends.  :)  I mean OLD.  What is it they say?  Oldies but goodies?

30 comments:

Chantelle said...

I read! Please keep me! chantellegrubbs (at) yahoo (dot) com

Tanya Hindman said...

Keep me, please!! tanya@revolutionministries.com

Kristi said...

Um. If you were to sweep me away when you clean house, I'd cry.

Cindy Jones said...

I still read!! :-)

Michelle said...

keep me please!

The Crazy Eight Toering Clan said...

You couldn't sweep away your college kid, now could you?!?! meretoering@gmail.com :)

Sherri said...

You can't get rid of me. Like a bad penny, I keep showing up!


Sherri
:)

sherri(at)buskerdoo(dot)com

Holli Denham said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holli Denham said...

I love your blog! Keep me, Mrs. Laine! auburncutiepie@gmail.com

Alycia said...

i am still interested! alycia.abox@gmail.com
Love you guys!
Alycia

Shalita said...

I am NOT old! I am probably your youngest reader that only leaves voice comments. If you sweep me away, I am telling ALL your secrets!
BTW, You and Paula ARE old!!!! And I LOVE both of you "oldies but goodies" with all my heart!!!

Allison said...

I still read! girlymomma.little@gmail.com

Paula said...

By "OLD" you mean mature and sophisticated, right?!!??? ;)

And the picture has everything to do with cleaning up your blog .... I love cleaning OUT just about as much as I love you and Shalita!

Julie said...

I love the updates of all the Ferrill family. I don't get as much separation anxiety when I read what's going on as I still see your faces and hear your sweet stories..... Love you all!! Julie

jmmiller65@gmail.com

Laura P said...

You are your momma's daughter, if cleaning and organizing gets you excited! (yes, me too!). Love the pics of your OLD friends and YOU! When you get to be my age, you'll appreciate being OLD! Yes, I read! Sometimes it's all the church I need! (wicked grins). Love to all the Ferrills! Aunt Pearl

MamaHen said...

Keep me, Keep Me!!!!!!!!

clarksrfun at gmail dot com

The Byrd's Nest said...

Don't even think about sweeping me out of the house!!!! I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeEtte said...

I don't read as often, but I do love checking in on y'all from time to time! Would love to stay. DeEtte530(at)juno(dot)com

Victoria Shore said...

I still read! Victoriashore@yahoo.com

familyof8 said...

Please keep me!,,

thefahys@gmail.com

The Princess's Mommy said...

Me! Me!! Don't forget me!!
sc19045@charter.net

~M

Emily said...

Please keep me invited.

Ecgoforth@aol.com

Kylie said...

Ummm...you know I read. :)

Donna said...

Please keep me!

Aaron and Erica said...

I'm still here!!! Don't you go deleting me :) I love you my friend, and although I don't check as often as I used to, I still peek in on you to see how your clan is doing.

Tina said...

Still here! sh0ptildr@aol.com
Tina :)

southern cheesehead said...

me! me!!! I would prefer it with my other email address sweethmbama@yahoo.com which is connected to my blogger account. Thanks...I'm don't read as often as I'd like, but I'm still here!

Waitingfaithfully said...

Please, pretty please, keep me!

Love to you!

Tina

Ohilda said...

I'm trying to pull myself back into the blogging world. Pleaseeeeeee...keep me!!! I'm starting to catch up. I promise!

April said...

Little late I am, but all is well again in my world. :-)