Monday, October 1, 2012

Rockathon!!!!!

I am so excited to announce that we have an official date for the 3rd Rockathon for New Day South!

Friday, November 16th, 2012!!!!!!  Agape Baptist Church (in Pinson) has graciously offered their facility (and love) once again!

I will put more information here when we finalize details, but in the meantime, will you please pray if the Lord would have you to be a rocker, a sponsor, a baker, or all three!  ;)

Send me an email if you are interested in being a part of this amazing night!!!!!

4 comments:

Paula said...

We'll be there!!!!!

With lots of baked goods!!!!

Hey, if one overuses exclamation points, do people start to ignore them?

I sure hope NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

ooh, me me me!!! I have wanted to do this since yall started it and never have been able to for one reason or another...I'm writing it on my calendar now! Will email you!

Our Journey to China said...

Sounds great! Wish we could be there, but we will be in spirit. :) Love and Hugs!

Rebekah said...

Can't wait!