Friday, November 30, 2012

Are they THAT good?

I make Butterfinger cookies quite frequently. 

They're my "stand-by" cookie recipe that I can always whip up in a jiffy for whoever is needing a pick-me-up.  I always try to keep the ingredients on hand.


So this week, when an occasion arose for yet another batch, my 14 year old GROWING son walked in the kitchen and just moaned in delight.

"Mom, you could win the Nobel Prize for these.  I'm serious.  Even those Iranians would want peace after eating one of these."


Who knew?  


6 comments:

Sherri said...

Recipe????

MamaHen said...

Yes Laine-they are that good. I still remember eating them when you would make them years ago when we all had littles together. My mom makes them now and I think of you everytime I eat them.

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh dear....I must have that recipe!!!!!

Paula said...

Michael sure thinks so! They are on his Christmas list. ;)

Aaron and Erica said...

Well I agree with the other comments here...we need the recipe!

Kristi said...

Who knew that Laine Ferrill was holding out on world peace...
We won't hold it against you if a batch shows up in our mailbox next week. ;)