Saturday, March 2, 2013

Hi! Bye!

Praise the Lord Rob and Eric made it home safe and sound from Nicaragua about 4:30 this afternoon.

And Rob has to drive me and Katie Lyn right back to the airport 12 hours later!

They had a very fruitful trip!  Thank you so much for praying for them!  Many Gospel seeds were planted, we pray they will grow into a harvest! 

Leaving the day after my hubs gets home is a challenge....but by God's grace we are making it!  We got mostly packed before he came home, so that we could enjoy a long family dinner together and some Bible time.  Don't get me wrong, before and after dinner/Bible time, Katie Lyn and I were still scrambling with last minute things.  We may or may not have gone to Walmart at an ungodly hour because Katie Lyn realized she didn't have a decent pair of shoes for the trip.  And bless her heart, she had gone on so many errands for me during the day, she had already been to Walmart TWICE!  Yep, we are EFFICIENT, I tell ya.  :)

But here it is, just hours before we go to the airport, and I think I'm ready.  Bedtime was HARD.  Lots of tears by some of my more sensitive ones....big hugs and squeezes and kisses helped a lot.  Please pray for all 9 of my babies I'm leaving behind!

I have received so many texts, emails, phone calls...all to say that yall are praying for us.  THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!!!  May God be glorified!

Next post....hopefully CHINA!  Can't wait to smell it when I get off the plane!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anneli said...

Oh will smell China alright! ;) Have a wonderful trip!