Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Catsup, Ketchup, or Catch Up

Oh my.

It has been WAY TOO LONG.

Is anybody out there anymore?  Anyone?

It's okay if you're not.  I don't blame you one bit.  I would stop reading my blog myself.  In fact, I would want to tell me, 'Excuse me, Me, you need to post something!  Some people might check in and when they see that you haven't posted...well what do you think they're going to do, Me?  They're going to either
a. think you've fallen in one of your 200 dirty loads of laundry and smothered yourself, or
b. stop checkin in you.
What kind of a bloggy friend are you anyway, Me?"

So please forgive me for not posting.  I could promise to do better, but I know better than that.

We have MUCH to talk about!

Where do I begin?

Should I talk about the fact that we are DTC?  And not only that, but we are DTC with our friends the Millers who came to spend the week with us!  And not only that, but we found out we were DTC WHILE they were here so we got a really cool pic of us with our beloved dossiers!









Or I could talk about how God opened doors and we took the plunge and bought a beautiful tract of land and Rob has been bush-hogging his heart out!















Or I could talk about our growing family and how we cannot WAIT to bring Cooper and Corrie home!!!!!

6 comments:

jhand said...

I am still here :)

Congrats on the DTC!!

The property looks beautiful!

Happy May Day!

Blessings, Julie

Catherine Capps said...

Sweet Ferrill family... I am SO excited for you all to add 2 more to your bunch :) I will be loving on Corrie at ND for 6 weeks in May-please let me know if you would like me to take her a care package! Love to you all!!!

Ruth Marie said...

Yeah on spending time with the Millers love that family as well as your I am right behind you guy on DTC I should be getting I800A approval any day now Can not wait to see the most wonderful family again looks like it will be here in China :)

Kristi said...

Note to self...must find beat up straw hat for your tractor riding hubby! :)

Aaron and Erica said...

I'm still here my friend!!! And now you can't make fun of me for my forever long blogging hiatus's anymore :) How exciting to hear about your land and LID!! WooHoo! Did you know we are leaving for China in 10 days? Yes ma'am we are! We would love your prayers.

Tammy said...

I'm so glad I found your blog again! I closed ours and moved from AL, but found myself praying for your family a couple of weeks ago. I’m so happy to hear you are all well (especially Kevin)...and are still growing!

Praying for you in France,

Tammy (LL mom of Madilyn and Emma)