Tuesday, September 24, 2013

20 Years Ago Today!

20 years ago today, I married the most beautiful woman in the world!  She is even more beautiful today both physically and spiritually!  She is my soul mate, the mother of my children, the washer of my clothes, the chef of the home, the school teacher for 6 different grade levels, the short-term missionary (to multiple countries), I could keep going here for awhile, really I could.  I am so blessed to have Laine Ellen Harris Ferrill as my wife that I cannot adequately describe it.  The best part about the whole thing... she loves Jesus more than me or anyone else for that matter!  He is The Lord of her life, the Rock of her salvation, the keeper of her soul!  When the world crumbles and fades and lets her down, she knows where to turn to.  He is her hiding place!  Thank you Father for blessing me with this Godly woman!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Happy anniversary to one of the most Christ centered couples I know! Congratulations on 20 years. Love you both dearly!

Kristi and the entire M7

Michelle said...

What babies ya'll were! lol
Happy Anniversary! Cherish it

Anneli said...

A little late, but Happy Anniversary you two!

Our Journey to China said...

Belated yes, any less meant, no. :) You are such a blessing to everyone you know. Happy, Happy Anniversary! Thank you for shinning with the love of Jesus! We love you more! :) The Boyd Bunch