Monday, September 9, 2013

Fun Run!

Thank you all sooooo much for your sweet blessings about our LOA!

What better way to celebrate LOA than to run in Lifeline's (Un)adopted 5K/ Fun Run?

We opted for the Fun Run since we had not prepared for a 5K and may have signed up at the very last minute!  :). And it was MIGHTY early for our crew to all be up and running.  Just look at those faces.... Except early bird Carlie who always wakes up with a smile on her face!  

Of course it doesn't matter what time of day it is for these two. Morning, noon, night.... It is always party time for them!



It was a fun morning running the short little mile in flip flops with a 4 year old on my back!  I have always wanted to see if I could run in flip flops and I did it!  (Mostly I walked it, but still). I did get a blister but it was worth it.  I won't run in flip flops again, but it was worth it.  I may never wear those particular flip flops again, but it was worth it.  :)


1 comment:

Kylie said...

Carlie...of course she's smiling. I love her! :) miss you guys and I am SUPER PUMPED about your LOAs!!!!