Sunday, December 15, 2013

I promise we are alive and well



It's blurry, taken from an iphone in the lobby of the Garden Hotel in GZ, but right now it's the only family picture we got until we can get some kiddos well and out of their pajamas!  :)

We've been home from China 10 days!  I think it's safe to say the jet lag is gone, and everyone is getting settled nicely!  We've been confined to home for a week with mild sickness here and there.  It has been a blessing because it has made this mama keep those van wheels in the driveway and get some major good bonding with Corrie and Cooper!  The sickness has also not allowed us to have many guests which has been really what our new ones have needed--just their family and their new home and a little routine and a lot of love.  

Corrie and Cooper are doing sooooooo well!  They love their home and beds and toys and siblings and food and toothbrushes!  Cooper loves Dora the Explorer, Corrie loves watching mama cook, and all their siblings are loving watching these two treasures FINALLY HOME! 

We thank the Lord for His abundant grace and mercy!


More to come tomorrow....we are celebrating Keith today as he turns SEVEN!!!!


9 comments:

Kristi said...

This picture and update was SO WORTH tuning in for! Glad to hear that things are going well. I can just picture your two darlings checking out their new digs. Can't wait to see them again...

We thought of you guys last night as we tried to go to the new Chuy's that is pretty much walking distance from our house. An hour long wait with five HUNGRY kids made us change our minds, but my four big kids smiled as we remembered eating there with you all to celebrate a birthday back in April.

Huge hugs from the M7!

MamaHen said...

So glad you are back home and what new cuties you have! Sorry you all have been sick though. Hunker down and stay in those pjs and enjoy being together Laine. What blessing you have!

Anneli said...

Thanks for the update! Praying for all of your sicknesses to pass. They are getting it out of their systems before Christmas morning!

Hugs,
Anneli

Julie said...

So glad to know that a you are safe and sound. Praying for healing for your crew.
Merry Christmas Ferrills!
My God bless you richly in the coming year.

Blessings,
Julie and the rest of the Hand Famliy

P.S. Thanks for allowing us to follow you back to China again!

Jennifer Taylor said...

So glad you are home and getting settled in! Hopefully everyone gets well soon!

Heather said...

I hope you're enjoying the holidays! I'm Heather and I have a question regarding your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

Heather said...

I hope you're enjoying the holidays! I'm Heather and I have a question regarding your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)

Ohilda said...

Oh my word! I do need to catch up. So many beautiful AND NEW little faces. Yikes!! I am SO happy for y'all. Honestly, I can't tell you how happy I am to see those precious Farrill faces.

Our Journey to China said...

So glad you are getting some good bonding time. And I pray that all are well by now. I love seeing all the sweet personalities in this photo. Oh,how seeing you all at the Garden makes me miss China and you all. Love and hugs to you all!